If you are interested in acquiring a kitchen, bedroom, study, or any other hand built furniture, you are welcome to visit us at our Wellington showroom and workshop, or Mark will come out to visit you at your property and provide you with a no obligation design consultation, which usually takes 1 – 2 hours.
Each and every commission starts with a blank sheet of paper, so Mark will listen carefully to your requirements and supply ideas based on the particular look, period or style you are drawn to, or show you pictures of previous commissions we have undertaken as a starting point for inspiration to help you to decide what you want, what you absolutely must have and how you want to live with your furniture. Mark relishes the opportunity to challenge himself and the team with unusual design requirements or querks. He will also help you to start navigating the choices of materials, appliances and finishes and identify any potential pitfalls in your project plans.
During a visit to your property Mark will measure, sketch details, take a note of any period features and get a feel for the ambience you wish to create:
• If you want us to incorporate any items you already own, or wish to source any parts yourself, you can.
• If you want us to use timber you already own, we’d be very happy too.
• If you want us to replicate or provide a contrast to existing mouldings and features, no problem.
• If you want to incorporate a dog bed, gun cupboard, safe or other feature, we can do that.
• If you need furniture fitted around curves, odd shaped walls or to fill odd shapes, no problem.
Because everything is hand built especially for you, you really can enjoy the freedom to specify and choose every element of your room and ask us to source or produce it for you.